Version 0.3.13 is now available. You should upgrade to prevent potential problems with 0/unconfirmed transactions. Note: 0.3.13 prevents problems if you haven’t already spent a 0/unconfirmed transaction, but if that already happened, you need 0.3.13.2.
– Don’t count or spend payments until they have 1 confirmation.
– Internal version number from 312 to 31300.
– Only accept transactions sent by IP address if -allowreceivebyip is specified.
– Dropped DB_PRIVATE Berkeley DB flag.
– Fix problem sending the last cent with sub-cent fractional change.
– Auto-detect whether to use 128-bit 4-way SSE2 on Linux.
– Option -rpcallowip= to accept json-rpc connections from another machine.
– Clean shutdown on SIGTERM on Linux.
(Thanks Laszlo for the Mac OSX build!)
The SSE2 auto-detect in the Linux 64-bit version doesn’t work with AMD in 64-bit mode. Please try this instead and let me know if it gets it right:
You can still control the SSE2 use manually with -4way and -4way=0.
Version 0.3.13.2 (SVN rev 161) has improvements for the case where you already had 0/unconfirmed transactions that you might have already spent. Here’s a Windows build of it:
66,191 total views, 5 views todayhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1327.msg14788#msg14788